EASTERN inspectors are trained professionals and possess all required state and local licenses necessary to conduct Home Inspections. Our Inspectors are governed by the rules in the New Jersey Administrative Code contained at N.J.A.C. 13:40-15 and also follow the guidelines set forth by both New Jersey's and the "American Society of Home Inspectors" (ASHI) Standards of Practice. Additionally, the ASHI Code of Ethics are followed by all our inspectors. Each inspector has all or some of the following qualifications:
- NEW JERSEY LICENSED HOME INSPECTOR
- MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HOME INSPECTORS (ASHI)
- MEMBER OF NEW JERSEY NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTORS (NJNACHI)
- OTHER BUILDING LICENSES - building, electrical, mechanical, construction, sub code
- CONSTRUCTION BACKGROUND
- NJDEP CERTIFIED RADON MEASUREMENT TECHNICIAN
EASTERN inspectors also attend continuing education meetings in which current field topics are discussed.
Scheduling, questions, comments, or concerns? Our professional office staff is ready to help you.
Paula, Jimmy, & Becky (Back Row)
Tammy & Carol with Jaxon in the middle